Partnering, sharing and working together
to influence and impact language and mathematics
Leading | Connecting | Learning
The Zenex Foundation is an independent grant-maker
established in 1995 to improve language and mathematics education in South Africa through supporting the delivery of evidence-based learning, monitoring and evaluation programmes across South Africa.
The Zenex Foundation is responding to the impact of COVID-19 on education at a number of levels.
Our grant-making approach
- Identified clear focus areas,
- Exploring new initiatives to curb the impact of the pandemic in the education sector;
- Rapid, but thorough project approval cycle, underpinned by the principle of
Commitment to our partners and beneficiaries
- Managing current grants and projects and determining the impact of the pandemic on our partners’ operations,
- Utilising existing capacity,
- Ensuring sustainability of sector partners,
- Supporting new thinking and ways of working.
Partnering in interventions and participating in various local and international forums
- learn and share information,
- ensure our own efforts are co-ordinated and aligned,
- keep informed and connected, and
- provide leadership and counsel in sector.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Our Focus Areas
Early Grade Language and Mathematics
Senior Phase English and Mathematics
Perspectives on learning backlogs in South African schoolsA consolidated publication of papers,...
The Zenex Foundation hosted a symposium to discuss learning backlogs in South African schooling on...
Grade 4 Reading Catch-Up Programme: summary of impact report Name of organisation/service...